Our steel dumpster pans are coated with our groundbreaking (Patent Pending) process, allowing us to bond our specifically formulated mix of recycled plastics to steel.
Lightweight and durable, our
pans come ready to install with capped rails, quick release caster pads, drain holes,plugs and of course, our EcoBond® coating.
You will save at least 85% of your welding time by using our ready to install pans vs making them yourself with all of the features we already offer.
1. 12-gauge mild steel (with Eco-Bond® Coating that greatly strengthens the pan)
2. Significantly reduces odors (Fewer Change Outs)
3. Ease of dumping significantly improved (Reduced Time)
4. Environmentally friendly (Reduces the Possibility of Leaks)
5. 100 % Recycled Plastic Material (environmentally friendly)
Our new fork extensions allow you to run two dumpsters out and back for replacements. We have used an aerospace aluminum alloy that is both extremely light weight and has an excellent recovery memory. Ease of use and installation, make these extremely flexible for increasing loads when needed and reducing travel and time costs when changing out dumpsters from multiple locations in one trip.
Ask how we can save you money by using our reconditioned 2x6 inch swivel rubber casters. We have reconditioned them to better than 80%-90% of the rubber of new casters, at less than 60% the cost. Please contact us for pricing and availability. We can also discuss reconditioning your used casters.